In addition to what we saw for the first 25, we see that contributors are trying to solve the following problems:
- some contributions try to make painting on the canvas more comfortable by being able to rotate the canvas;
- improve identification of the layer one is painting on;
- offer a more flexible, modular, fine-grained configuration of the toolbox;
- several contributions try to minimise or break up the menu bar;
- move away from the current heavy window and widget decoration style towards a much more lightweight appearance.
- radically shorten and optimise the right-click context menu for the context it is clicked in;
- community sharing of gimp settings/resources/tool parameters via gimp.org;
- more hands-on, direct manipulation of feathering;
- scrolling through a list of filters for easier experimentation and to check out what they do.