By the way, the first two reviews we spend several hours discussing 25 entries. This time however just over one hour, because the main topics look to be already covered.
In addition to what we saw before, we see that contributors are trying to solve the following problems:
- some try to improve scrolling the canvas, to better navigate the image;
- organisation, categorisation of the toolbox
- the need for an integrated, all-in-one, quick transformation tool; the different contributions are worth investigating further;
- a need to integrate GIMP better with photo browsing workflows.
- progress bar on demand;
- having good indication of the color space you are working in.