In addition to what we saw before, we see that contributors are trying to solve the following problems:
- seeing what part of a layer will really end up in the final image and which part ‘falls’ outside the canvas;
- a need for better control over creation of animations (e.g. animated GIF);
- to clearly separate the generic background from the image content, without making the background distractive;
- making small changes to yesterday’s brushstrokes.
- the perspective guides: nice, can be done very elegantly;
- a more powerful color picker